- Afterpay available
- Click & Collect
Celebrating Community & Diversity
Zoobibi is made up of all things that I am passionate about - community, people, home decor, art, music and culture. But we stand for more than the products we sell or the services we offer, we want to use our platform to celebrate the true diversity of our community. All the beautiful parts that make our community what it is - race, ethnic origin and color, religion and creed, sexual orientation, age and ability, just to name a few.
Every person is unique, and we want to celebrate the different. We call it humanity.
We believe that great things are created when people come together and share stories, experiences, skills and passions. From connecting with our suppliers who are family run businesses around the globe, through to our diverse and inclusive team and culture, and our diverse community who visit our Concept Store, community support is the focus and central pillar of the Zoobibi ethos.
Over the years, our team, and our customers (you) have shared your thoughts about what it means to celebrate diversity. Here are some of them:
- Knowledge is the key to tolerance.
- Want to gain a new perspective on the lives of others around us, as well as around the world.
- Many people in our community have limited experience with different cultures. This was not taught at school. Cultural celebrations foster respect and open-mindedness for other cultures.
- Celebrating our differences, as well as our common interests, helps unite and educate us.
- To understand other’s perspectives, to broaden our own, and to fully experience and educate ourselves.
- Through each other's diversity, we become more aware of our own. Not only do we become more aware, we gain a sense of pride for the diversity of our own culture.
- Understanding people and their backgrounds is crucial to personal and community growth.
- Music and Art transcends all boundaries - connecting our humanity through the arts is powerful.
Zoobibi is not only part of the community, we want to contribute to the betterment of the community we live in by getting involved in community partnerships around the Country.